Bye, bye lovely Kiev! Hello Dar es Salaam!
This is my last working day in GSK Ukraine before my Pulse journey, so many things to do and to think about. Time passed so fast and in 1 week I will be 9 thousand miles away from home, incredible that the earth could so big and small at the same time!
I will have an exited experience working in Tanzania in biggest city of the country -Dar es Salaam with Amref Health Africa.
I will be working as a communications officer and my main focus will be on next activities:
- production of the internal newsletter
- documenting success and writing human stories
- planing the fundraising events
- manage and monitor Media coverage
- proofreading Projects profiles, Press release, brochures, leaflets
- contribute to Amref Social pages (FB,,Instagram,Tweeter)
- contribute to Amref web-site
- and othe comms activities
I am lucky that two more GSK volunteers will be working together with me, but in other departments.
Looking forward to my incredible Pulse journey and do not forget to check my next posts!
So many things that will improve people life are waiting for me.
P.S This is me standing in front of St. Michael’s Golden-Domed Monastery with its fabulously shining domes, is one of the most beautiful and important Orthodox temples in Ukraine.