GlaxoSmithKline Volunteers Spend Their Volunteer Day to Talks IT with Prevention Partners
Instead of slinging hammers or packing backpacks, GlaxoSmithKline volunteers, Mary Brichford and Chuck Grabowski (from NA Pharma IT) spent their Orange day training a team at Prevention Partners on how to set up their SharePoint sites to be effective and efficient. The conversations ranged from overall security; managing meetings, tasks, and issues; to best practices for managing documents.
One day CAN make a difference!
Weekly Wellness Tally
– 0 bike rides – crazy rainy week
– 0 – 1 hour walks
– 0 – ½ hour leisurely swims
– 1 – ½ hour walks at work
– 1 – walks to run errands at plaza across the street
– 3 – ½ hour runs (indoors)
– 3 – ½ hour runs (outdoors)
– 3 – 30 minutes of that cardo, fat burning video
– 1 – ½ hour set of leg trashing. Lot of squats while standing on my tips toes. Not sure if this is going to help, but it certainly hurts.
– Averaging 5 or 6 / day
– I am so sick of blueberries…see you next year, my beloved tasty treats.
– Power eating cantaloupe and watermelon: only a few more weeks to the season
– Switching from snap peas to snow peas…like that’s a big shift for the taste buds
– Celery…Get your Crunch On!
– Hiding from Chocolate: After last week’s spiral downward into a Hersey hell-storm , I am laying low from the semi-sweetness of the delectable cocoa.
See you next week,
Pulse 2014 volunteer at Prevention Partners, Chapel Hill, NC, USA