Instead of slinging hammers or packing backpacks, GlaxoSmithKline volunteers, Mary Brichford and Chuck Grabowski (from NA Pharma IT) spent their Orange day training a team at Prevention Partners on how to set up their SharePoint sites to be effective and efficient. The conversations ranged from overall security; managing meetings, tasks, and issues; to best practices for managing documents.
One day CAN make a difference!
Weekly Wellness Tally
– 0 bike rides – crazy rainy week
– 0 – 1 hour walks
– 0 – ½ hour leisurely swims
– 1 – ½ hour walks at work
– 1 – walks to run errands at plaza across the street
– 3 – ½ hour runs (indoors)
– 3 – ½ hour runs (outdoors)
– 3 – 30 minutes of that cardo, fat burning video
– 1 – ½ hour set of leg trashing. Lot of squats while standing on my tips toes. Not sure if this is going to help, but it certainly hurts.
– Averaging 5 or 6 / day
– I am so sick of blueberries…see you next year, my beloved tasty treats.
– Power eating cantaloupe and watermelon: only a few more weeks to the season
– Switching from snap peas to snow peas…like that’s a big shift for the taste buds
– Celery…Get your Crunch On!
– Hiding from Chocolate: After last week’s spiral downward into a Hersey hell-storm , I am laying low from the semi-sweetness of the delectable cocoa.
See you next week,
Pulse 2014 volunteer at Prevention Partners, Chapel Hill, NC, USA